The Moment Of Enlightenment
As relaxing as this little holiday has been, it’s also been slightly disarming.
Even though I had nothing on my schedule the entire time apart from juicing and catching up on the latest season of Californication I still felt overwhelmed by a handful of tasks I had secretly hoped to complete while I was in Noosa.
These tasks consisted of:
- Detoxifying the body with green juices and a Paleo meal plan
- Exercise and meditate everyday
- Write a book
- Post on Heaven On Bourke witty, thought provoking work everyday
- Refrain from having sex with anyone I went to school with
- In fact pretty much avoid anyone and everyone I ever went to school with
- And manage my Sydney social life entirely from my portable communication device (fancy words for iPhone).
- Wake up, crave a hot mug of caffeine laced lactose lusciousness but force myself to drink a glass of snot warm lemon water
- Eat breakfast
- Complete some form of exercise (this was the part of the day I enjoyed the most unfortunately it only took up one hour)
- Go home and prepare a nutritious snack
- Think about what I was going to have for lunch
- Count 3 hours between snack and lunch to allow for optimum digestion
- Prepare and eat lunch
- Sun bake and read Valley of The Dolls
- Feel morbidly depressed about the fact that even if I do become famous I’ll probably become hooked on sleeping pills and anti depressants before becoming washed up and declining back into someone even more insignificant than I am now.
- Troll social media while eating afternoon snack
- Take a nap
- Eat dinner then slip into a hot bath filled with Himalayan bath salts
Before the Dirthouse Queens there was this doll below – she’s a jack of all trades this one and I’m sure you’re going to see much more of her in the future!
If you live in Noosa is saucy minx below can hook you up with some fresh ink – Ask for Miss Edwards at Tewantin Tattoo’s
I posted the pictures below on my personal Facebook account where I knew my dad would see them, the joke didn’t really turn out how I intended – I nearly gave the poor man a heart attack!
And then there was the delicious bounty of fresh organic food and classic home cooking…
And the delicious homemade cheat meal at the end of the rainbow!
We also mustn’t forget the coffee dates at the one and only Bistro C with old friends
And of course there was the sweet embrace of home…
Finally I sold my little blue car and traded it in for the magnificent Harley in the background…just kidding 😉
Picked this bunch of babies with my own bare hands!
And watched them grow into tasty little morsels that game me the worst flatulence of my life (too much?)
And somewhere in between in all this I actually managed to do a tiny bit of writing…
And chase down a fairly large and aggressive pelican
So long Noosa, you’ve been good to me and I’ll surely miss you as soon as my plane leaves the ground and wish desperately that i’d accepted my dads proposal but I’ve simply got no time to waste – the game has only just begun!