Sunday Brunch at Jonah’s
As we took our seats in front of the hideous view, French-style mini croissants were served with house made jam for us to nibble on while we decided what we would like for our first and second courses.
For the first course we ordered the poached rhubarb bircher muesli with apple compote and the warm Belgian waffles with lychees, ricotta and toasted pecans.
All of the dishes I’ve ever had at Jonah’s have been presented spectacularly. The bircher was lovely however…
I had my heart set on the waffles which were sweet, toasty and deliciously comforting on a cool Sunday morning.
The tiny flowers are edible too!
Once we polished off the first breakfast there was only enough time for half of a face selfie before the second course arrived in front of us.
And just when I thought I couldn’t eat anymore, I was offered a bite of his poached eggs and sweetcorn fritter with the crispiest bacon, cherry tomatoes, crushed avo and bronze fennel.
- A croissant with French butter and jams to start.
- A first course of whatever you desire.
- A second course (something hot).
- A coffee to have now or a tea or hot chocolate to have on the terrace later.
- And a freshly squeezed juice to sip during your meals.