Luna Beads – The Essential Fitness Tool for Your Vagina!
‘What is that?’ she asks
‘Luna Beads’ I exclaim
‘For up your butt?’
‘No, It’s like weight training for your vagina – you pop it up like a tampon and just by holding it in there you’re strengthening your pelvic floor essentially making your va jay jay stronger and feel tighter.’
‘Can’t you just do that with tampon when it’s full of blood?’
I look at her blankly
‘You are fucking disgusting’.
When it comes to introducing customers to Luna Beads, women are more clueless about their purpose than Queen L at a deportment class.
Although some women admit to feeling aroused when using Luna Beads or other types of ‘vaginal weights’, the sole purpose of these little balls are more practical than they are perverse.
What you need to know about Luna Beads:
- Originally known as Ben Wa Balls or Geisha Balls
- Luna Beads are the new and improved version from Lelo
- Like weight training for the vagina – start off light and gradually increase the weight
- Strengthen the vagina wall and PC muscles
- In layman’s terms it makes you stronger and tighter down there
- Increases the intensity of your orgasm
- After child birth
- Before childbirth
- To prevent bladder problems in the future
- Women of all ages who want to have a strong healthy pelvic floor and increase their sexual responsiveness
However these new Ami kegal balls from Je Joue (pictured below) feel a lot smoother, are easier to clean and are more cost effective in the long run. Why are they a bargain? Because you get three completely different weights in one set whereas with the Luna Beads you only get two weights.
- Your fitness obsessed BFF
- Your sister
- Your cool mum