Life Is Like A…
it is I’m doing it I’m doing it…
- Dating that incredible guy
- Getting into exclusive parties
- Scoring that awesome job
- Doing whatever the hell you
want, when you want…kind of.
- Finding out that incredible guy
is a snap chatting cheating bastard
- Getting kicked out of exclusive
parties and giving yourself a bit of a bad rep because you don’t know how to
drink Patron responsibly
- Realising your first awesome
job is as glamourous as changing bin liners and screening phone calls
which many people fail to realise adds to the motion sickness (note: you are
highly likely to ask yourself these questions at least once in your 20s).
- I hooked up with a girl last
night – maybe incredible guys aren’t even for me?
- How the fuck does one even get
into exclusive parties?
- Where is this job taking me
apart from the post office to buy stamps?
rollercoasters but the beauty of that is for every drop in the path, there is
usually a rise to the top on the other side.
rest of my peers may I also draw your attention to the 5 thoughts that go
through a 20 something year old girls head on a daily, if not hourly basis:
- Am I going to make it?
- Why won’t he text me?
- How come skinny bitches get so
many followers on Instagram?
- Why can’t I stop eating bad
- I’m hungry.
Speaking of hot men and fast rides…